Outlook is one of the most regularly used mail around the world. Intending to send or receive a mail or message in desktop, synchronization is an essential process. Outlook error can occur and there is nothing to worry about it. The Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e Office 365 occurs in two cases:
- When an email is sent without configuring the email account in Outlook.
- When there is any conflict between SMTP servers.
If the same problem is faced by you, you should know how the error can be eradicated. Reading this blog will help you in knowing why the error has appeared and how to get this problem troubleshoot easily.
Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e – Causes
The actual cause of the error message is that Outlook is not able to synchronize its profile with the concerned account. This may happen when:
- The synchronization is prevented by any antivirus
- Minute fluctuation in the internet connection
- The subscribed folders are not able to be synchronized by MS outlook
These were some of the possible situations that lead to outlook error 0x800ccc0e. Below are the methods to be followed to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0e Office 365 :
How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e
Sometimes, wrong port settings lead to synchronization issues hence, check the port setting carefully. Use port 993 if the encryption is enabled on your system else, to the setup the connection from the start use port 143.
Still unable to fix outlook error 0x800ccc0e on Windows 10? Follow the next solution.
Make storage space: It is always better to cross-out the unwanted and additional messages on the email account. Foul messages can create problems like delaying or preventing messages. Delete the unwanted emails and refresh your account, you will shortly receive or be able to send the pending emails.
Make sure that your system is on. Look for a firewall or any antivirus application installed in the system, they block the synchronization process. Deactivate or uninstall if you find any and restart your system.
This may help you to Fix, if not, follow the next method:
If ‘Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e’ has appeared on your screen follow the subsequent steps:
- Open Outlook from your respective system
- Visit the menu of ‘Files’ and select the ‘Options’
- Select the ‘Advanced Settings’ options from your Outlook
- Click on ‘Send or Receive’ tabs
- Choose the option of ‘Edit’ from the new window
- Uncheck the Folder and use the custom behavior defined below
- Click on ‘OK’ and ‘Close’
If none of these solutions worked for the outlook sync error 0x800ccc0e, then follow these steps:
- Create a new Outlook profile
- Go to the account setting
- And set it as default
Now, you will be able to send or receive all new messages from/on your new profile.
It is assumed that after trying the above solutions, you must know by now that why such a problem occurs and have been able to fix the Outlook error 0x800ccc0e Office 365 by yourself. However, if you are still unable to resolve the problem, connect with our professional and highly experienced technicians and fix it over a chat.