If you are a new user of Microsoft Office, you need to add your account to Office.Com/MyAccount. You can have various benefits as a user of Microsoft Products. The following benefits for Microsoft Product user are:
- Renew your subscriptions
- Access to your Cloud data
- Make Payments
- Update the application of MS Office
- Manage/ Reset security settings
- Buy new Office products
What is Office.Com/MyAccount?
Microsoft account provides access to all Microsoft applications, programs, and services. If you want to use MS Office then, you will have to create an MS Office account and log in to it by using your credentials.
Your Microsoft Office account stores the information about what product you have subscribed to along with the product key so that you can retrieve your subscription whenever you want to.
Why Need an MS Office Account?
An MS Office account can give you access to its application and services. You can directly sign in to Outlook mail, Windows, Xbox, Gmail, and more if you have a Microsoft Office account. With the help of your MS Office account, you can buy new or renew old subscriptions and perform many other tasks.
Check out the features of the ‘Office.com/myaccount’.
How Do I Create My Office Account?
- Open the internet browser and type: www.office.com/myaccount
- Click on ‘Create’ under the ‘Sign-in’ option
- Enter your email address of any email client and click on ‘Next’
- Now, provide a password
- You will receive a ‘Code’ on your provided email ID, enter the same code here
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the ‘Characters’ you see in the ‘captcha box’ and click on ‘Next’
- Now, you will be automatically redirected to the ‘Sign-in’ page.
Here you go! Your Microsoft Account is good to go. To access, enter your MS Office Login credentials.
How Can I Login Office.Com/MyAccount?
You can log in your MS Office account and manage/change account settings performing by the following steps:
- Open the browser and visit office.com/MyAccount page
- Enter your MS Office email address and click on ‘Next’
- Enter your password for the same ID and click on ‘Next’
Now, access the emails, notifications or manage your MS Office account.
How to Manage www.Office.Com/MyAccount?
In order to manage your Microsoft Office account, you must visit the website of MS Office that is office.com/My Account. Enter your login credentials and sign-in to your account. Go to the ‘View Account’ and the entire list of the account settings will dropdown. Now, manage your Services, Payments, Subscriptions, Status, and all the additional settings.
How to Check MS Office Subscriptions?
- Visit the MS Office Login website
- Sign in to your account with the login credentials
- Navigate yourself towards the upper-right corner and click on ‘My Account’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Subscriptions’
Under the same tab, read the details of your subscriptions.
How to Change Office.Com/MyAccount Password?
- Open the browser and visit account.microsoft.com/security/
- Type your email address and click on the ‘Next’ option
- Enter your password and click on ‘Next’
- Click on the option of ‘Change my password’
- Click on the ‘I don’t have any of these’ tab and ‘Next’ respectively
You will be redirected to the verification page.
- Enter your phone number and click on ‘Next’
- Provide the ‘Code’ you received on your given phone number
- Enter a ‘New Password’ and re-enter the password to confirm
- Finish the procedure of changing the Microsoft office password by clicking on ‘Save’.
How Do I Recover My Microsoft Office Account?
Have you forgotten the password for your MS Office email address and cannot access your account? No worries! Follow the below-mentioned steps and recover your Microsoft Office account immediately.
- Open www.office.com/myaccount
- Type your Microsoft email address and click on ‘Next’
- Select the option of ‘Forgot my password’
- Perform the verification process
- Provide a ‘New Password’ and re-enter again
- Click on ‘Save’ and your account will be recovered.
Download Office Setup With Office.Com/MyAccount
If you are looking for a new Microsoft setup, follow the instructions below
- Visit Office.Com/MyAccount through your chrome browser or any other system browser.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
- In case, you have not registered. Then, register your account on Office.Com/MyAccount and access your new account.
Installation Setup With Office.Com/MyAccount
- Now, access your Microsoft product from the pull-up list provided inside the Menu tab.
- Download the Microsoft product setup and it’ll ask for Product activation code. After entering the code. Your selected Microsoft product setup will be downloaded on your system.
- If you don’t find have Product activation code. You can check on the office.com/myaccount product key and get to know how and where you can have it.
- After the completion of the setup downloading process,
- Now, you can execute the setup and start the Installation.
- When you start the installation, A window will appear about user software license.
- You have to select “I agree” on the software license.
- Follow the instructions and complete the installation procedure.
- When the installation procedure completes. If your name can be seen on the left side of the application that means you have activated Microsoft Product successfully.
- If not you have to click on the Microsoft logo and sign in your account details into it.
Update your Microsoft Account
The best thing after activating your account. You can control all your account settings of your own. To do this, you should keep some tips on your mind.
The following tips are:
- Access your Microsoft account through www.office.com/myaccount.
- You will need your Microsoft Username and Security password.
- Hit click on the login button.
- Now, when you entered into your Microsoft account. You can access all the given features.
- You can select your payment settings, billing options. Also, check your record, renew or cancel your Microsoft product subscriptions.
Even after the elaborated steps. If you feel any obstacle while activating your account through Office.Com/MyAccount. You can visit our website and contact our technical team via Call. Our technical team will surely resolve your problem with Microsoft Office tools.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to Office.Com/MyAccount
Microsoft Office has established itself as a leading resource for increasing productivity at home and at work. Whether it’s handling email in Outlook or creating spreadsheets for analysis in Excel, Office has made it easier for us all to perform several computer-based tasks. Your very first work in the office must be logging into Office.Com/MyAccount. We can assume how many times an MS Office account holder comes across its login issues. This article comes in handy for all those users who are coming across various questions regarding Office.Com/MyAccount Login procedures.
To know the log-in steps of Office 365 read below:
1: Open ‘Microsoft Word’ application on your system
2: Click on ‘File’ and select ‘Account’
3: Choose the option of ‘Sign in’ under the ‘Sign in to Office’
4: Enter a valid ‘Email address’ and ‘Password’ and click on ‘Submit’
Now, your email account will be associated with the Microsoft Word files.
Follow the below-mentioned instructions to view the purchased subscriptions on MS Office:
1: Open MS Office and log into your account
2: Go to ‘My App Settings’ and click on ‘Settings’
3: Select ‘Office 365’ and choose ‘Subscriptions’
Under the ‘Subscriptions’, there will be an entire list of the services that you have licensed to use.
In case you have forgotten your password for the email ID that is associated with MS Office 365, follow the steps mentioned below and recover your account in no time:
1: Enter your ‘Username’ or ‘Email address’ and click on ‘Forgot password’
2: Request for a ‘Security Code’, a code will be sent to your email address or phone number
3: Check your phone or open your emails to know the code
4: Enter the ‘Security Code’ and click on ‘Next’
5: If you have entered the correct code, you will be asked to enter a ‘New Password’
6: Re-enter your password to confirm and your Office 365 account is recovered.
If you do not have an application of MS Office and want to access your Office account via a web page, below are the steps you need to follow:
1: Open Internet Explorer and visit Office.Com/MyAccount page
2: Provide your Email Address and Password for the same ID that is associated with MS Office.
3: Click on ‘Sign in’ and here you go! Access your MS Office account without an application.
Your MS Office account is to access many MS devices and services. You can synchronize your Microsoft account with Outlook, Skype, Xbox, Windows, and many other domains. The data files, photos, calendars, notes, pdfs, presentations, contacts, and settings can follow you securely to any device.
Office.com/myaccount is a web portal of Microsoft Office Login accounts. By visiting the website and logging into your MS account, you can always manage and renew your purchased subscriptions, check the status of recently launched MS Office products and also make your payments and billings. It also enables you to access your cloud data files.
Your Microsoft account is the email address of any email domain along with the password for the same email ID that is synced to any MS program like MS Office, MS Excel, etc. Your Microsoft email address can start with your name and end with @outlook.com, @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
If you have forgotten your MS Office email password, follow the Office.Com/MyAccount page and enter your Email address before clicking on ‘Forgot Password’.
In any case, if you do not even remember your email address synced with MS program, provide any MS Login details like Username, phone number, etc. and follow the procedure of how to recover an MS Office account to access all your documents.
You need Microsoft account for your better convenience, MS account for any program enables you to access all the imperative documents from wherever you want. Once you have created an MS account, sync it with the documents, photographs, presentations, etc. You will be able to browse all through that on your system, mobile devices or laptop with the help of logging in your MS account.
Have more questions regarding www.Office.Com/MyAccount Login? Drop your queries in the comment section and read the answers in our upcoming blog. Share the article to help your friends and colleagues holding MS office accounts in order to help them too.