Microsoft Office Tools are famously used around the globe. Everyone that has the Microsoft Windows in their computer system. They use Microsoft Office Tools. Even though it’s an excellent software tool. But like every software, Microsoft Office Encountered an Error During Setup Windows 7. Not only in Windows 7 but the Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 setup error can be encountered in Windows 8 and 10 as well.
Microsoft Office Encountered an Error During Setup Windows 7 – Reasons
- Installation of Time Scheduler: Task scheduler application always creates an issue while Microsoft setup so it better to remove it from the system and resolve the issue.
- Improper uninstallation of previous Microsoft office 2007/2010 also creates issues in the New Microsoft office setup or higher version. As when you install a new setup, if the system already shows the same files in the Microsoft file directory. It keeps the previous files also which creates an issue in setup and even afterward the installation.
- If you have already installed other office tools that use the same file directory and you want to install Microsoft Office. That software also intervenes in setup.
How To Fix Microsoft Office Encountered an Error During Setup Windows 7
Remove Microsoft from Time Scheduler Application
- Locate the time scheduler application and click on it.
- Select the time scheduler application library on the left side of the screen
- When you click on that decimated arrow, it will unlock some folder.
- Select folder name Microsoft
- Press right-click on it and select the delete option.
Now that Microsoft folder is removed from the Time Scheduler application. You can try installing the Microsoft Office setup and Microsoft Office Encountered an Error During Setup Windows 7 will not take place again.
If the system still showing you an error message or open the setup on-screen and abruptly closes. You can check other solutions.
Troubleshooting Windows Apps
- Go to search programs box
- Type “Troubleshooting” and press enter
- Search for Windows store apps and Click on it.
- If there is any problem regarding windows application, it will resolve it.
Disable Antivirus for the time of Setup Installation
Microsoft Office Encountered an Error During Setup Windows 7 is maybe because of antivirus issues. As if you have downloaded the setup from any other website instead of an official. The file may carry viruses along with so, always scan the download files before installation. If Scan does not find any malicious intruders which can harm your system then you can use it.
After scanning, you have to disable from antivirus and also disconnect the internet. Then try installing the setup. When the setup completes, you can enable your antivirus application and Internet connection.
Use Help Folder
- Access you C: Drive and Enter into Program Data files
- Access Microsoft Folder
- Inside Microsoft folder, locate Help file
- Rename the file name to Help.old
- Restart your system and now you can install the setup.
- You can use right-click on your computer icon on the screen
- Select the properties option
- A window will appear. Select Windows update option
We hope all the solutions mentioned-above will get you to resolve your query regarding why Microsoft Office Encountered an Error During Setup Windows 7 successfully. If you find any issue regarding the same error and find that you need assistance. Without any delay, our technical team will contact you and resolve your issues. You can contact us via call or visit our website. We are at your service- 24×7.