When Error 1935 appears on your desktop screen. You have noticed that the message is related to somewhat about an installation assembly issue. This Error 1935 While Installing Microsoft Office 2010 or the same error can be seen while installing Microsoft Office 2007.
The other main reasons for error 1935 while installing Microsoft office 2010 to occur are:
- Missing assembly component while installing Windows 2010
- Downloading CAD, high graphic games or any complex Softwares that requires more configurations or graphics card.
- Error 1935 also occurs due to antivirus or window defender
- Damaged Microsoft Framework is the main reason for causing Error 1935
How To Resolve Error 1935 while Installing Microsoft Office 2010
There are various ways to resolve Error 1935 while installing Microsoft Office 2010, but we are sharing some of them with you. You can use these solutions by yourself. If you have an issue with any of the below-mentioned steps, let us know via visiting our site and contact us via call.
Let’s start with the most severe problem’s solution to the least severe. The following solutions to fix Error 1935 are:
Repair Microsoft Framework
Microsoft Framework works on Dot Net background. It manages all your pre-installed software as well as new software. It provides Windows Platform to a developer to edit or run an application on it. Generally, Microsoft Framework does not get damaged but if you have made custom changes to your system. Unknowingly, if you damaged this Microsoft Framework then you can easily see Error 1935. To resolve it, either you have to repair it or install a new one and overrides the previous dot net framework.
Repair Old Microsoft Framework
- Right Click on your desktop screen, a panel will appear
- Select Personalize and select Control panel home option
- Control panel window will open and select programs & features
- When you enter in the program window, a list of the program would be mentioned
- Select the Microsoft .Net Framework C++ Redistribution application
- Then click on Repair option provided on the ribbon of that section
- All files of the Microsoft Framework will be repaired and you’ll resolve Error 1935.
If the case alters and Microsoft Framework shows you a file corruption message. Then you have to download a new version of .Net application.
- Visit Microsoft .Net page
- Download Free .Net application
- Follow the prompts and completes the installation process
Note: Don’t uninstall the previous .Net Framework because when you install a new Framework it will override the previously damaged files and Error 1935 will be automatically resolved.
Use Window Commands
Windows command can be also a useful tool to resolve Error 1935. You can make changes to the system files. These windows commands are system file checker (SFC) and deployment of Imaging Services and Management(DISM). Both tools are related to the system as SFC holds control over your system .dll files and DISM holds control of WinPE and Recovery Environment. To use these commands.
- Go to Start and type CMD
- Press right-click on the command prompt application and run it as Admin.
As only change make an alteration in the system files
- When you run CMD, Type SFC only
- An automatic process will initiate. You’ll see a number of commands and their descriptions.
- Use command SCANNOW, this process takes a while to complete
- Now, After Completing the System File Checking process. Type DISM
- The DISM command also works in the same manner as SFC.
- Use the third command of DISM Image
- After completing the process. All the registry files would be updated and Error 1935 will be resolved.
Initiate Windows Installer To Resolve Error 1935
Windows Installer is an auto-update application, which helps your system to get automatic updates regarding system files or other applications. To Initiate Window Installer, follow the steps below:
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del key at once.
- Select Task Manager and click on the service tab from the ribbon.
- When you enter in Service tab, you’ll see the service button. Click on it.
- A service window will open and search for Windows Installer.
- Press right-click on it and click on start. It will initiate the Windows Installer.
Use Compatible Mode for High-End applications
Compatible modes are used for the application which requires high system configurations in Windows 10 or any other versions. It helps the user to run that application on lower versions.
- Press right-click on the application, you want to run
- Select the application properties.
- Click on the compatibility tab.
- Select the settings according to your Windows version.
Now, when you run any application in compatible mode, your system doesn’t show Error 1935. Now you can run League Of Legends, CAD applications and any other high graphic application on your system.
Look for Updates To Fix Error 1935
You need to look for an update, maybe this error 1935 is due to old system files.
Update your system by following some simple tips:
- Go to Windows home screen and click on hide notification arrow
- Click on Customize, it will need you to notification window.
- Type Update on the search box
- You’ll see the first result for system updates
- Click on check for updates
- If there is any update requires, your system will automatically download it.
Limit Registry Size
You can limit the size of registry files, to resolve Error 1935. You can follow the prompts mentioned-below:
- Open your Run window and type “RegEdit”
- You’ll get the editor window. There are folders besides which an arrow you can search the files.
- Select the Computer folder. Then unlock the Local machine folder by clicking the decimated arrow.
- The same step for Control set folder and then for the control folder.
- Inside the control folder, you’ll find a final name Registry size limit
- Click on it to open. Now you can set the registry limit.
- Click on Ok.
- Restart your system.
Now, You have all the general solution to resolve Error 1935 of your own. There are more ways to eliminate this error but they have more complex instructions. If you don’t get a satisfying result from the above solution. You can contact our expert professionals. We are here at your services for 24×7. Feel free to visit our website, if you are looking for more info regarding system errors.